« Home | Infinite Crisis Kicks Arse » | Free Texts! (If You're On Virgin) » | Argh!!!! Links Everywhere! » | Office Worker Gets DVT, Christ All Mighty » | The Raconteurs - I Like 'Em » | What Time Is It Mr.Wanker? » | What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off. » | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

People Get Shitty About Mr.Whippy

Ice cream vans are to be banned from going near schools. What the fuck!? Apparently the ice creams vans are too much of a risk to a kids healthy lifestyle, what a load of bollocks.

When I was a young 'un my favourite part of the day was seeing the ice creams vans park up in front of the school, then plan in my head the quickest route through the cloak room, to my mum (to get some cash), then down to the van before any other of my fellow snipes. I ran faster than the fucking Flash, im sure that burnt far more calories than my 99 added. Oh, do 99s still cost 99p? I bet they don't, much in the same way that penny sweets cost 10p each.

It's another blow for personal responsibility. I imagine the teachers will address the parents thusly - 'Relax parents, you won't have to feel shit that your kid has become a porker by gorging himself on ice cream because you were too much of a coward to put your foot down. We've gone and banned ice cream vans coming near the school! What's that you say? The fizzy drinks and chocolate we sell in school? Hypocritical? Erm.... fuck off!'

This reminds me of last year when the Cookie Monster had to give up cookies as he was promoting an unhealthy lifestyle. People who think shit like spend too much time thinking if you ask me. What about the fat bloke I see outside the window muching a chocolate bar. Isn't he promoting an unhealthy lifestyle? Should we ban him from leaving his house? It's utter madness.

This whole story has well and truly took the flake out of my 99 (im hoping to start a new saying).

I agree. Let's hear it for personal responsability.

Even if it's actually being enforced on kids by their parents at least they'll still learn that you can't always get what you want and how to handle it.

Exactly V. No lesson is being taught here, it's just resignation by adults that they can't control their kids.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates