« Home | What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off. » | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

What Time Is It Mr.Wanker?

I have just seen a man wearing a wrist watch that was bigger than his head. It wasn't some kind of simpleton either (not in the traditional sense anyway). But some slick haired, tie wearing yuppie.

Seriously this watch was fucking huge, it's face was bigger than that of my nans grandfather clock. I myself don't ware a watch, most places you go have a clock somewhere and failing that there is a little time display on your phone. So what need is there to wear one? I don't mind people wearing them if they like them and keep it discreet but beyond that it's just a fucking status symbol.

People who wear fancy digital watches make me laugh, why not just buy a bog standard Casio for a few quid? They were great, I knew a lad who had one and it could tell you the temperature of the planet! Funnily enough the planet was usually about room temperature.

Just for the record, the greatest wrist watch ever was the Yoda wrist watch I got when I was 9. Hmmmmmmph, excellent it was!

Actually, the best watch ever made was the Pac-Man watch launched in the early to mid-80s. I spent many school lunchbreaks playing with that motherfucker.

Ah, im not familar with that particular time piece. I do like the yellow, pill eating, circular one though so im inclined to think it was pretty awesome.

I've got a cool watch. It has chariman Mao waving his hand repeatedly. It cost about 50p in China. My brother bought it me. It doesnt work but so what? Its not everyday you get a dictator timepiece.

Neat, a watch that TELLS YOU THE TIME.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates