* Did you see that poll in SFX in which Serenity was voted the best ever sci-fi movie? How great was that? I think that there's plans in motion for a comic based on the show but surely it deserves another tv series? Ever sentence in this paragraph end in a question mark, strange eh?
* The light above my desk is flashing on and off. Ever time it happens, for a split second, I think 'oooh lightning' then I quickly correct myself with 'oh no, im just too lazy to change the bulb'.
* Long hair is a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because ladies find it nice but it's a curse in that when you try to talk to aforementioned nice ladies the hair decides that this is the time for it to fly into your mouth.
* Im always excited at discovering new music, not in a dickheadish 'ohhh, whats the new trend?' kinda way but just a genuine joy of new talent. My friends however, on the whole... prefer music they're more familiar with. Which leaves me looking at gig listings, excited at upcoming gigs but then a bit sad as I know no one who would come along with me. I mean I could go one my own but y'know, it's a bit tragic isn't it? I could on the other hand make new friends but that would require far too much effort. And social skill.
* It's always a bit gutting when - you've got nothing to do to entertain yourself but piss about on the internet, and then you run out of stuff on the internet. You just sit staring at Google desperate for inspiration, inbetween looking at your e-mail inboxes. When this happens... update your blog.