« Home | What Time Is It Mr.Wanker? » | What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off. » | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

The Raconteurs - I Like 'Em

I feel a bit insecure recommending any kind of music as I have this unshakable feeling that everyone on the internet knows more about music and has better taste, so I'll keep this brief. The Raconteurs have an album coming out this week, Jack White from the White Stripes is in the band along with members from a kick ass band called the Green Hornes (I saw them last year, they really are kick ass) as well as Brendan Benson (I don't really know anything about him).

An early copy of their album *found* it's way to me and I think it's very good. There is a video floating round the music channels if you want a bit of a preview called 'Steady as she goes'. Or you could just check out their website (everyone knows how to use Google im sure). So anyway, if you like that, then consider giving their album a listen.

Oh, that new album by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers came out today didn't it? Im not recommending that though because I haven't heard it, im sure loads of other people will though.

They look like how a band should look.

You see... I just don't like 'em. I like the White Stripes a bit, but that Brendan bloke looks like a twat. And I know it's yesterday's news, but Jack White did sell out and do that Coke ad.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates