« Home | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » | A Little Bit Personal » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off.

We all hate chavs. I know to speak ill of them is tread familiar goround but I just want to rant about one particularly annoying aspect of the common chav (the Latin name being ~ societus leechus), and that is their annoying habit of asking strangers for cigarettes.

The other day there was a chavtastic fella sat across from me on the bus, bedecked in the finest track suit, baseball cap and gold chain that a fiver in Primark can buy. So he's just chugged a can of Carlsberg export and is cracking open his second (it's about 1pm on a weekday), he starts looking round, then proceeds to ask the bloke behind him, the bloke infront of him and then me if he can have a cig. We all said 'Sorry, don't smoke' in a tone which says 'Go fuck yourself'.

What really annoyed me was what he did next. His reaction to a lack of tobacco treats was to start huffing and puffing as well as tutting then he exclaimed 'Christ im surrounded by non-smokers'. Yes you are my friend, let me reveal a few more facts for you, firstly; there is no smoking on buses you dickhead and secondly; are we in some way at fault because we don't suck on cancer sticks? Take your time...

Exactly, it's you that is at fault for being such a fucking sponger. Dickhead.

Lets hope he gets cancer.

The fucking sponge.

*fingers crossed*

Scumbag. I bet he's got 15 kids and let's them go hungry cos he spends all his money on fags.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates