« Home | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » | A Little Bit Personal » | Snookered » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

A Bravestar Question

I hope all among you remember the late 80s tv sensation that was Bravestar. If not it was about this badass sheriff called Bravestar (pictured right) who went to this small planet (oh, did I not mention it was set in outer space?) where he had to keep the peace. There was way more to it than that of course, lizard gods, something called Carrium (similar to crack), mole people, a talking horse etc... What I want to talk about in particular is that Bravestar had powers. He had the strength of a bear, the speed of a puma, the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a wolf (well, the hearing ability of a wolf I should say, not actual wolf ears).

Well the other night I got chatting about Bravestar and his powers and there was some disagreement about what are the best four animal powers to have. Im going to go through what I believe to be the most four useful/interesting powers.

1. Ink of an octopus

Some gang of dickheads giving you trouble? No problem cover the fuckers in ink, they'll soon be singing a different story. Someone following you? No problem, cover the floor in ink and they'll be slipping about all over the place. This would also be useful if you were writing a letter and you pen ran out of ink. Well, I suppose you wouldn't actually need a pen ever again, bonus!

2. Electricity of an Eel

Again im thinking from a safety point of view and with this ability combined with the ink squirting you're pretty much sorted for life. Someone so much as lays a finger on you and they get some much needed shock therapy. If your phone runs out of battery you can give it a quick top up, this also works with a tv remote.

3. Skin of a Chameleon

You wake up in the morning and you fancy a tattoo? Bang no problem. I quite like this idea as im a massive fan of rub on tattoos, I want an image on my body but will get bored of it after a while, this way they can instantly appear and disappear as I will it. Also when your pissed off your whole body can go a violent red/orange so people know not to bother you and when you're calm you can go blue so people know it's safe to approach.

4. Limb regeneration of a lizard

I just think it would be cool to see someones face when they hack your limb off, only for it to regrow. To be honest im not 100% on this power, I could be talked out of it.

So what do you think of my choices? What would you opt for? The memory of an Elephant? Radar of a bat? Hung like a donkey? Im eager to know!

The penis of a whale

The gills of a fish - then you can chill underwater and make millions as a magician.

The hair of a bear - then i can finally grow a beard

The tongue of a lizard - Then when i'm in a club i can lick girls bums from a safe distance away.

The brain of an armadillo

The face of a cat

The smell of a Tuna.

The sartorial ellegance of a chimpanzee.

These things I have already. I am powerful

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates