« Home | Free Texts! (If You're On Virgin) » | Argh!!!! Links Everywhere! » | Office Worker Gets DVT, Christ All Mighty » | The Raconteurs - I Like 'Em » | What Time Is It Mr.Wanker? » | What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off. » | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » 

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 

Infinite Crisis Kicks Arse

Im making my way slowly but surely through the DC comic event that was Infinite Crisis. Last night I read Infinite Crisis #4 and my world was officially rocked with the following -

Holy shit! It's Barry Allen and he's got Superboy Prime in a headlock! World. Rocked. *Slowly breathes out* Okay, geek moment over, normal service will resume shortly.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates