« Home | Office Worker Gets DVT, Christ All Mighty » | The Raconteurs - I Like 'Em » | What Time Is It Mr.Wanker? » | What? No, I Don't Have A Cig, Fuck Off. » | A Bravestar Question » | Free Comic Book Day Tomorrow! » | Quote Of The Week » | The Office Ramble » | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 

Argh!!!! Links Everywhere!

Links, all over the fucking shop. It's like a blog Vietnam and the links are the Cong. Don't know how they got there, I certainly didn't put them in. I'll get them all out as soon as I can. If anyone knows what's caused this and could tell me how to prevent it from happening again I'd be very grateful. I've had the blog a while now and never had anything like this happen to it.

I don't know who ntsearch are but they certainly are cunts.

Edit

That's them dealt with, so don't worry, your not crazy, they are now gone

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates