« Home | Copulate Off » | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » | A Little Bit Personal » | Snookered » | Helping The Aged » | How Much? » | A Little Test To Pass The Time » 

Friday, May 05, 2006 

The Office Ramble

Some days I work in an office for a bit of extra cash, it is mind numbingly boring. The last time I was there I got so bored I sent myself an e-mail rambling on about how shit it is, I was just reading it through and I thought it might make interesting reading on the blog. I might make it a semi-reguler feature depending on how well it's received -


From :

xxxx@xxxx.com
Sent : xx April 2006
To : xxxx@xxxx.com


ergh
, working in the office today. I hate working in the office, dull as fuck. To break the day up a bit I go the toilet even when I really don't need to, it kills five minutes and that's what's important.


Jesus they treat you like a monkey and you start feeling like a monkey. They've got me putting in info from registers, as there's fuck all else to do. All the kids on the list have names like - Precious, Clarity, Mercy or Charity. There's one kid called Dorcus, he's my new hero.

It's quiet as a fucking grave in here. Loads of people are looking for a new job because of the shite atmosphere in here, no one dares say anything about it though. I think if I worked in here every day of the week I'd go mental and start stabbing people. I think they all resent the fact that I don't work a full week in here, really there just fucking jealous, it's so transparent.

Earlier I span round on my chair with my hands in the air, no one batted an eye. The most interesting thing thats happened so far is that someone has been called a dickhead. Not to their face though (obviously).

The higher ups don't like my attitude, they think I've got a shitty attitude and they're spot on... I do. They keep trying to catch me out but even half asleep im two steps ahead of these lot. They'd wet themselves with joy if they caught me up to something. God knows what difference it makes to them if I doss about, they don't pay my wage or anything, the company does. If I was one of them I wouldn't give a shit what anyone else was up to but it's probably part of the job requirement that you be a petty bastard.

Christ im bored, it's not even half way through the day yet.

Sounds way too familiar.

I envy you're your fight club RD, there's nothing round here but poncy gyms with 100 pound plus 'activation fees', fuck that.

I honestly have no clue how the rest of them hack it, probably binge drinking and cheap drugs

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates