« Home | Super Staff » | Lost The Plot » | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » | A Little Bit Personal » | Snookered » | Helping The Aged » | How Much? » | A Little Test To Pass The Time » | Kids Today » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Copulate Off

To the shrieking, high pitched, posh tarts that it was my misfortune to be seated near, at the Japanese restaurant (ramen rocks) I was at yesterday - I fucking detest you. This following gem in particular makes me want bad things to happen to you;

'So right, we though like we'd copulate on it as it'd be a wicked story yeah? But then like we couldn't get near and then kinda thought it'd be in bad taste'

Do you think so? Cunt.

First off, I don't want to have to hear about your shite antics, in particular trying to shag at stonehenge. Secondly and more importantly, I know what copulate means you stuck up bitch. Everyone knows. What? Can't you say fuck like a normal person? You waste of space. Just so you know, saying copulate doesn't make you any less of a whore. I hope you get bad aids.

Oh yes Bad Aids. Chris Morris is a geniuos isnt he?

fuck at stonehenge ?
Like THATS never been done before..

RT - Morris is hilarious, Brass Eye is still one of my favourite shows of all time, I also think he was easily the funniest thing in IT Crowd. Jewellery man indeed.

C - I reckon the stones that have fallen over probably did so due to unoriginal tourists rutting against them.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates