« Home | People get worse » | Eddie Guerrero is dead! » | It's a samsquanch! » | Now that's what I call dead wrestlers! » | Leeds Film Festival '05 » | In demand » | A letter from Vegeta » | I really hate people » | Another good film from Burton » | Feel the burn! » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Miniature Interview - E.Honda

I felt it was time for another interview; this time around I actually made contact with the miniature world inviting someone along.

It was my initial hope to get a wrestler as there's been a bit of a wrestling vibe going on recently here at the blog, I especially wanted a word with Doink the clown if anyone remembers him. I was always intrigued as to what the fuck was going on with all those multiple Doinks as well as where he managed to find all those midgets for his battle against Jerry 'The King' Lawler. But alas it wasn't to be, he told me to fuck off, apparently it's hard to score crack when you've got a guy following you about asking you questions, never mind eh?

I was in luck to find another wrestler of sorts, a sumo wrestler, one legendary figure from Japan, Mr.E.Honda! Well known for his crazy fights in public baths and his love of wearing nothing but a towel, he has a huge following in the Street Fighter 2 fan community so should be well known to all but if not keep reading anyways, it's quite amusing.

Hello Mr.Honda! Allright mate, call us Eddy. Eddy it is then.

Right straight off the bat what have you been up to since the whole Street Fighter craziness?

Bit of this, bit of that, obviously there’s the conventions, those nutters can't get enough of us, I've tried to talk the rest of the lads round, we could make a killing if we all went along but obviously some of them are still with the franchise so don’t want to know. I spend most of my time enjoying life these days, you know, a good pint, a good pie and a good woman, what more can you want than that?

The line up in the games has changed a lot, what do you make of some of the newer characters?

*Sigh* It was so simple back in the day, the eight of us against the four of them but these days it’s fucking mental. That one, Sodom is it? What sort of names that? I dare you to not think of anal sex when saying it. You can’t can you. Actually I can’t. And that other one Sakura, she’s a nice enough girl but you can’t tell me she got in on merit; she’s a bit of totty for those creeps that are into school girls. I once met that Charlie, what a tosser, okay, Ryu and Ken styles are similar, I’ll give you that but that Charlie was just a poor mans Guile, no two ways about it.

I notice you haven’t even mentioned Dee Jay and Fei Long, were they not even worth a brief comment? After all they featured in Street Fighter 2: The World Warriors, any reason for this?

Well… they were shit weren’t they?

Fair enough, are you ever cold in just that bath towel?

Nah, I’ve got mountains of muscle to keep me warm. Hmmmm, I was hoping for a longer answer there. Erm, any preference, blue or orange? Well the blues classic isn’t it but when im fancying a night on the town I’ll go for the orange.

Okay, what the fuck was Blanka?

Ha! Good question, first time I saw him I nearly shat myself. I never liked the little bastard with his electricity, got a few shocks off him I’ll tell thee. Kept to himself mainly, as far as im aware he was some kind of animal, who knows, maybe an alien?

Do you get lucky with Chun-Li and if not did anyone else?

Old Chunners is a mate of mine so I can’t say; besides she’d Flying Bird Kick the shite out of me if I did.

Talking of Chun-Lis moves, whose was the better, your Hundred Hand Slap or her Lightning Kick?

Don’t ask a daft question lad, I could move while performing the slap, she couldn’t while performing the kick, hence mine was a far superior technique.

Where did all the money go from the Street Fighter 2 sticker albums? Someone must have become a very rich man due to them.

Aye, someone must have, I’ve yet to see a slice of the profits mind. Although the company did send me a few ‘shineys’ back in the day, made a nice bit of cash selling them to school kids.

Are you still friendly with anyone from Street Fighter? I remember a time when you and Ryu were good friends.

Aye, Ryu is a fucking legend, up for a pint whenever, he hasn’t let that all that fame shite get to his head. As for the rest, well, Dhalsim always freaked me out a bit and Blanka scared me. The Russian always seemed to have something against me, fancied his fighting style was better I suppose. But me, Ryu, Ken and Chunners go and get shit faced every once in a while, like old times.

Did you mind that in the live action film you were merely Chun-Lis camera man?

Well it was a bit of a shit role and that bloke who played me wasn’t nearly in as good physical shape as myself but im not moaning, a nice bit of cash came my way due to that film.

*DING DONG* Excuse me a sec, I’ll just answer the front door. No Problem. Yeah? What, no I didn’t, what? Honda? Eddy!? Did you order some pizzas?

Aye I did! Ha! You don’t want me wasting away do you, here’s some cash, pay the man and tuck in! Well readers! Free Hawaiian pizza, courtesy of E.Honda! Tremendous!

Until next time!

Quick Links, Nov 15
New Blog ... David Glazer of Open Text ... David, the CTO at Open Text, has started blogging.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates