« Home | It's a samsquanch! » | Now that's what I call dead wrestlers! » | Leeds Film Festival '05 » | In demand » | A letter from Vegeta » | I really hate people » | Another good film from Burton » | Feel the burn! » | Miniature Interview - Fred Jones » | Midday thought » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

Eddie Guerrero is dead!

It's recently been brought to my attention that Eddie Guerrero is dead, my reaction was to ask who he was, I was then informed that he was a wrestler and that he should be mentioned here on the blog. As im currently out of ideas for a post I decided I would do just that.

Eddie first wrestled for the WWF in January 31, 2000 and soon picked up the name 'Latino Heat' which is quite humorous, he also had a moustache and a mullet which is impressive, apparently he was a bit of a ladies man so I think I would have liked this guy.

He died on the 13th of November in a hotel room, details are sketchy. Im starting to think that wrestlers should avoid hotels, they can't seem to go to one without meeting a mysterious end, Mr.Perfect, British Bulldog and now Latino Heat, they're fucking death traps for these guys.

Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates