« Home | Another good film from Burton » | Feel the burn! » | Miniature Interview - Fred Jones » | Midday thought » | Communication break down? Fuck off! » | Late night thoughts » | Quote of the week » | Im lost but im hopeful » | Stalking : The Culture of Mentalists » | What have I been watching lately? » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

I really hate people

Okay, I've been away from the blog recently and on top of that Fred Jones popped in last week which chuffed me to bits but now im right back to being pissed off. Firstly, apart from the few people im fond of (you know who you are, *HINT* I go out of my way to talk to you) I consider pretty much everyone to be an asshole.

The world consists of pansy ass, stuck up, ignorant, fuck wits.

Okay, hmmmm, my first target, gosh, where to start? So many retards so little time... men!
I own a penis but I am not an utter shit so I feel no sense of camaraderie toward my fellow man. Firstly to white guys trying to be black, what the fuck are you doing with your lives, I swear, you've created a gutter language that’s less audible/understandable than that of a fucking gibbon.
To no race in particular what going on with tracksuits? Specifically tracksuit bottoms, I always thought you were supposed to wear that shit if you were doing something athletic but it seems you can wear them in the outside world in just about any situation. I don't fucking think so. Honestly you all walk around like you’re the shit wearing what looks to me like pajamas, if you weren't such nasty little shits I'd almost feel sorry for you.
Oh, is it just me or is anyone totally fucking sickened with this habit of spitting that younger people have adopted, my grandfather used to spit, he smoked a pipe and was really old so I'll let it slide, only just, but these young pieces of shit spitting as I walk past them need their mouth sewn shut to teach them a lesson, spitting is a filthy habit that spreads disease - FACT.
To guys who drive on scooters all day going round in circles like a goddamn goldfish, get a life, I could kill you and use you for fertiliser and you'd be contributing more to the world than you are right now, consider this an early warning.

Feeling a little bit better but there's so much more to come... women!
You are not all gorgeous - FACT. Now im not that shallow that I judge a person solely on their looks but when you get these fucking ugly, overweight, nasty whores getting all fidgety like you're going to I don't know, squeeze one of their love handles I want to ask them 'Do you own a mirror?' if so you'd realise that not only are you so unattractive that im not going to lay a finger on you but im also considering being sick.
Jewelry bitches, you've always annoyed me, oh yeah, your so mysterious with all those twelve quid rings you bought from Argos but my hate for you're breed has lessened somewhat with these stupid bints that now wear a series of metal rings along their arm. What the fuck are you playing at? You looking fucking stupid, not to mention any time you move your arm we can all hear the sliding metal noise of all the rings which is irritating to hell. It couldn't possibly be that your so fucking insecure you that you've adopted this pathetic 'fashion' to draw more attention? If so, you fucking sicken me.

If you don't harbor a great hate towards humanity here's a fairly quick way to do so, get a job where you serve the public. This will work about 99% of the time, you'll realise how stupid and inconsiderate they really are. Want to take this further? Get a job serving the public then whenever you have to deal with someone don't talk much, only use words that are necessary, apart from that just nod, smile whatever you want. You're probably smarter than the person you're talking to but just because you don't feign interest in the weather or whatever insignificant piece of tattle their talking about which by the way they'll have forgotten about by the end of the week, they're going to treat you like a lobotomised monkey. Im deadly serious about the short term memory by the way, do you know any douches who were banging on about the Tsunami in Thailand, well things are still seriously shit there now, are they still going on about it or have they not mentioned it in months? My moneys on the later.

Well I feel a little better now but remember, I really hate people. I’m sure I’ll return to this topic soon.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates