« Home | I really hate people » | Another good film from Burton » | Feel the burn! » | Miniature Interview - Fred Jones » | Midday thought » | Communication break down? Fuck off! » | Late night thoughts » | Quote of the week » | Im lost but im hopeful » | Stalking : The Culture of Mentalists » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

A letter from Vegeta

A postcard came through my letterbox this morning, it was from our good friend Vegeta, following the instructions on said postcard, im going to type up what was written.

Post this on your blog or suffer my wrath!

Hello Blog writer and his feeble readers

I am back in work! Huzzah! I can currently be seen on the new Fightstar video 'Grand Unification part 1', I've been told the video is currently showing on Kerrang, it is most likely showing on all other music channels as well considering how great it will be. I urge you to watch it and then go out and by the Single which was released yesterday, as well as the limited edition DVD and the 7 inch Vinyl, money well spent I assure you.

Vegeta

Saiyan Overlord


p.s If you don't make the recommended purchases I will destroy you with a Gallet Gun attack.

Right then, best get my coat on and get down HMV.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates