« Home | A letter from Vegeta » | I really hate people » | Another good film from Burton » | Feel the burn! » | Miniature Interview - Fred Jones » | Midday thought » | Communication break down? Fuck off! » | Late night thoughts » | Quote of the week » | Im lost but im hopeful » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

In demand

Tonight I have so many social invitations that im going to have decline one that I would have liked to have attended.

To be honest im missing the days when I was a modern day hermit.

Sure there wasn't much going in the way of a sex life but at least I could play video games in peace and get drunk whenever I pleased.

* I did a search of 'in demand' but all that came up where bollocks pictures of graphs so this little post is going to be sans-picture.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates