« Home | Madonna And This Kids She's Adopted » | Playing Games » | Hey, Hey, It's A Monkey! » | Idle Thoughts » | Worth Its Weight In Gold » | Curb Your Enthusiasm » | Happy Birthday Dear Blog » | Friends Reunited. Well, Not Exactly Friends... » | I Frown At The Girlfriends Behaviour » | A Shit Situation » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

The Nadir Of Public Transport?

Good god, im going to have to relate you the events of this mornings commute into work.

There was this gimp who was preventing me from reading to due to the barking nature of his voice, this being the reason I can give you so accurate a description of the miscreant, of which there is no doubt in my mind of him being.

His appearance? No word of a lie he looked like one of them out of linkin park gone wrong, imagine taking a gremlin, giving it a quick zap in the microwave and an unnecessarily large dose of peroxide and your half way there to the baffoon this man appeared.

So, we've got the barking voice, the shoddy appearance and we've yet to touch on why I dislike him so. He started telling the person next to him of his time spent in Mexico, he actually said 'I know my way around Mexico', what? The entire country? On top of that he claimed to know every holiday rep in Mexico and that he invented a drinking game which no one in Mexico, native or tourist could match him in. It doesn't take a massive stretch of the imagination to suppose that most of them gave up and went home based on his tiring personality.

Right, now that we've got the all the pertinent background info, I'll tell you why I didn't like him.

He started 'freestyle rapping'. Now, I don't know how familiar you are with Northern England, possibly where you live 'freestyle rapping' goes down quite well, here, it's doesn't, at all.

I shake my head at this sorry state of affairs. God willing he'll go back to Mexico and someone there will have the decency to kill him.

Thank goodness I do not have endure public transport and the loons it seems to attract. I wonder if the loon had a car what it would look like?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates