« Home | Worth Its Weight In Gold » | Curb Your Enthusiasm » | Happy Birthday Dear Blog » | Friends Reunited. Well, Not Exactly Friends... » | I Frown At The Girlfriends Behaviour » | A Shit Situation » | Student Festival » | Rocking Out With Public Transport » | Ahh, What To Do!? » | Jimmy Spinners » 

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 

Idle Thoughts

* I've got a sore throat, a runny nose, ringing ears (christ they're annoying) and a motherfucker of a bad cough. But I don't pull a sicky. Why? God knows, fucking daft aren't I? Although one good thing about being in this state is that when you don't like someone you can do a big, gross cough all over them. You can follow pretty much anything up with 'Sorry, im full of cold' and you can get away with it. Obviously, when I say anything, I don't mean high end crimes like bank robbing and waging illegal wars, although, who knows? Anythings possible.

* The other night I was walking past a pub which was obviously having a lock-in (im sure you know the signs). This of course is quite daft what with the new 24 hour drinking laws, however, perhaps they don't know about these new fangled laws and think their being badass gangsters. In a way, I hope that no one ever tells them because at the moment they've got the perfect entertainment, legal crime. I would love to be some kind of bootlegger (isn't bootlegger an awesome word?), possibly smuggling skittles into skittles prohibited areas.

* For the first time last night I thought that it was a good thing that plastic cups are given out at a lot of gigs these days. I was seeing the mighty Lemonheads and during one song these two bell ends started conversing on the history of the song and it's technical aspects (like you can't do that shit after the gig?). My initial desire was to smash my cup over one, or both of their heads but of course being plastic it would bounce off harmlessly. Unless of course I ripped it and tried to jab them with a sharp bit, even then, not a massive amount of destructive potential. So hats off to the dude that had the foresight to supply the masses with plastic cups.

* Just when you think you've got nothing left to blog about, some young girls on the train will sing the Batman theme tune at you and make you realise there's plenty left to experience in life. Was I wearing a Batman T-shirt? Yes. Did they say I was less attractive that Christian Bale? Yes. But, where they pushing a baby around in push chair and looking generally manky (a scientific term meaning, unpleasant to look at and having a dubious odour)? Most definitely yes.
I can't help but feel the superior party in that exchange was myself.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates