« Home | Friends Reunited. Well, Not Exactly Friends... » | I Frown At The Girlfriends Behaviour » | A Shit Situation » | Student Festival » | Rocking Out With Public Transport » | Ahh, What To Do!? » | Jimmy Spinners » | Float Like A Wasp » | Get Off Your High Horse Before I Drop Kick You Off It » | Excellent » 

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 

Happy Birthday Dear Blog

Well, this blog is one year old today. Kinda crept up on me, much like my own birthdays. Google are also celebrating their birthday today which is a cool coincidence.

I suppose this is where I get all dull and introspective? I don't really fancy doing that. I enjoy doing this blog and hopefully will still be doing it in a years time. I do apologise for the times when there's been a big slump in posts, I am a lazy bastard but will do my best to fight against my natural impulse to laze around and eat sweets in the future.

Oh, and thanks to anyone whos ever commented, it's always nice to know you're not speaking to yourself. I would comment more myself but works internet is still all spunky so I can't do that, nor can I view comments so if you've asked me a burning question with regards to who'd win in a fight between Robocop and the Terminator, or anything of that nature then please bear with me.

happy bidet fer yestadee.

honk honk

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates