« Home | Playing Games » | Hey, Hey, It's A Monkey! » | Idle Thoughts » | Worth Its Weight In Gold » | Curb Your Enthusiasm » | Happy Birthday Dear Blog » | Friends Reunited. Well, Not Exactly Friends... » | I Frown At The Girlfriends Behaviour » | A Shit Situation » | Student Festival » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

Madonna And This Kids She's Adopted

I don't usually comment on things in the news as I usually come off looking like the fool I am but I'll give this one a bash as im baffled with the amount of attention which such a straight forward bit of news can generate.

First off, how can anyone be surprised that Madonna has gotten preferential treatment? If I went into a pizza hut as the same time as Madonna, I wouldn't be shocked if she was served before me. Now im not comparing a human child to a ten inch pepperoni, better men than me have tried and failed but it's the same principle, like her or not she's mega famous, so is treated better than the average Joe.

Secondly, people have been moaning that shes gotten round the full assessment, or whatever you want to call it, to establish if shes a suitable parent. Shes fucking Madonna, married to Guy Ritchie, they are what the Yorkshire call 'bloody loaded', im sure they can afford to raise a child, and doesn't she already have a few kids? I've not heard of them having any cuts or bruises so I take it shes at least an OK mum.

Thirdly (aren't numbering systems fun?), do you honestly think the kid is thinking 'Bugger, adopted by Madonna'? If I was him I'd be well chuffed, getting to live in a bloody castle with maids and butlers, as part of one of the most famous families in the world. He's never going to be lacking a bit of cash and good times. Ten years from now he can bang out a book, he doesn't even have to write himself if he doesn't want to, call it something like 'My time with mags', nice little earner that'll be. If you're thinking 'What if it doesn't sell well?', nonsense, all he has to do is hint that there's a bit in it about Guy feeling him up or something and it's a guaranteed bestseller.

So there you go, the first few reasons to come to my mind as to why this story doesn't really warrant any of our attention.

Precisely my thoughts. Although, there does also seem to be a trend amongst celebrities these days to collect ethinic babies.

Indeed, a guest writer on here had a bit of a rant on Angelina Jolies quest to get a rainbow family some time ago.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates