« Home | The Nadir Of Public Transport? » | Madonna And This Kids She's Adopted » | Playing Games » | Hey, Hey, It's A Monkey! » | Idle Thoughts » | Worth Its Weight In Gold » | Curb Your Enthusiasm » | Happy Birthday Dear Blog » | Friends Reunited. Well, Not Exactly Friends... » | I Frown At The Girlfriends Behaviour » 

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 

He Ain't Heavy...

Yesterday this creepy old dude comes up to me on the street. He says 'I know your brother, aye, I know your brother Robin' (I don't have a brother called Robin) and commences to start shaking my hand. Old creepy dudes friends laugh merrily at this as I shake the hand of a creepy old dude, filled with confusion (me that is, not the COD).

They all amble off and im left wondering what exactly happened. I then realise that im wearing my Batman t-shirt.

Seriously, that t-shirt is worth its weight in stories.

A COD (excellent abreviation sir) approached me and said I was "A fucking Nazi" before demanding money off me to buy a drink.

They are a bunch of cheeky fuckers arent they?

A week ago a COD asked me for some change, I said I didnt have any, he then says -How about a tenner?- Ha! I dont think he heard my response over my derisive laughter.

Yeah,... but Robin isn't Batman's brother.

Was it Sir Chicken Caeser?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates