« Home | Are you up for some poetry? » | He Ain't Heavy... » | The Nadir Of Public Transport? » | Madonna And This Kids She's Adopted » | Playing Games » | Hey, Hey, It's A Monkey! » | Idle Thoughts » | Worth Its Weight In Gold » | Curb Your Enthusiasm » | Happy Birthday Dear Blog » 

Monday, October 23, 2006 

The Girl That Works In Greggs

Have you seen that girl that works in Greggs?
The one with long blonde hair and lovely legs?

Her face is so lovely, so emotive
my buying ginger buns there has an ulterior motive

Her name is Linda or possibly Sheena
oh how I'd love to squeeze her

You'll think im a total berk
but ive changed my route to work

I pass by there every day at quarter past eight
all these buns are starting to effect my weight

She smells like the pasties that shes stealing
is it wrong to find that sexually appealing?

I used to be an Ainsleys mans but now im 100% Gregg
for my lovely Sarah or possibly Meg

You might laugh when I tell you she has a lisp
but I once saw her give a homeless man a crisp

I know this all seems odd, so very strange
Im in ecstasy when shes handing me my change

Your probably thinking this girl is the utter dregs
but I don't care, I love the girl that works in Greggs

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates