« Home | Thinking About Being Bald » | Not A Big Selling Point » | Idle Thoughts » | That's Not A Knife... » | Snikty Snikty! *An X-Men 3 Review* » | Caution, May Contain Shit » | The Pandas Roar - I Don't Want To Get Married And ... » | I've Got Worms (In A Good Way) » | Transformers The Movie - Fucking Excellent! » | The Deer Hunter » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

I Shouldn't Have To Be Up So Early

Did I mention that I hate my dickhead DJ neighbours? Woken up this morning, on my day off, by those jokers blasting out fucking Duran Duran at 7am! Can you imagine Rio remixed by some fucking mongs? Believe me it's grim.

It's weird, earlier this week I didn't know what a fucking Varb rank was, yesterday I was gutted when it dropped a whole point and today im chuffed that it's gone back up. This blog mainly comprises shite, Pandas, X-Men and more shite, im amazed anyone reads it at all.

Im tempted to somehow fuck with peoples minds who are forced by old Blogmad or Blogexplosion to come here, might put up a message saying 'Congratulations! You've won 100 points, please wait 5 minutes for points to come through'. I imagine irate bloggers will fucking decimate my ranking or whatever it is but at least then I won't care about it anymore.

Definitely need to go out and buy a new magazine, had the same reading material in the toilet for far too long. There's a four month old Metro and two year old copy of Sugar that my sister abandoned god knows when (thinking about it, probably somewhere around two years ago). I've read the article on how to buy the perfect bikini so many times im considering becoming a personal shopper.

Not too sure about this post, it's a bit fucking random even by my standards.

Was there a comic called 'Majestic'?

Think it was a marvel one.

Long time ago, in fact it was 26 years ago when I think I bought it.

I like the trailer for Ghost Rider.

RD - The only majestic I can think of off hand is Mr.Majestic from Wildstorm comics but I think that titles only being kicking about since the early nineties.

What was it about?

A - I was impressed. The Ghost Rider transformation looked spot on.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates