« Home | A Few Things About Me » | Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? - Is Out On ... » | You Know Your Neighbours Are Arseholes When.... » | That New Halifax Advert » | Rashomon Rocks » | How's It Hanging? » | I Am Saying She's A Gold Digger... » | A Saying I Just Can't Stand » | Early Morning Music TV » | That Mustachioed Plumber » 

Monday, May 22, 2006 

The Deer Hunter

Was chatting with the girlfriend this lunch time and got talking about how shit a lot films are. I mentioned the hilarious video with the deer that kicks the shit out of a hunter, I can't find a link to it at the moment but you should definitely check it out if you get the chance.

What happens in the video is that this hunter is about to blow this old deers head off (again, it's an actual dear, not an old woman), when the deer springs on him, knocks the gun out his hands and then beats him to an inch of his life, it's fucking hilarious.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, shit films. So the girlfriend then says she never saw the end of Bambi as she found it boring. I too have only seen bits of it, I only remember his rabbit mate with A.D.D. and his mum/dad getting blown away. This got me thinking, how fucking cool would the film have been if it was a revenge story? Imagine Bambi just going ape shit bonkers and tearing gangs of hunters limb from limb in a quest to get revenge on his parents killer.








Fucking awesome eh? See that butterfly? He's going to rip that to shreds in a sec, just out of blind fury. This probably wont be coming to a cinema near you as it would overload your brain (scanners style) if you watched it, what with how fucking bad ass it is.

Wasnt it 'QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE' video for their excellent track which I cant remember the name of?
You know the one, 'we get these pills to swallow, how they stick in your throat, taste like gold'.

That is indeed an excellent track. I couldn't think of the name of it either, turns out it's called No One Knows, which is weird because I thought that was the name of another of their tracks.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates