« Home | The Pandas Roar - I Don't Want To Get Married And ... » | I've Got Worms (In A Good Way) » | Transformers The Movie - Fucking Excellent! » | The Deer Hunter » | A Few Things About Me » | Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? - Is Out On ... » | You Know Your Neighbours Are Arseholes When.... » | That New Halifax Advert » | Rashomon Rocks » | How's It Hanging? » 

Saturday, May 27, 2006 

Caution, May Contain Shit

Some prankster has put 'dog shit' as an ingredient on packets of ham. Some people are pissed off, the felonious labeler has lost his job and has been arrested. It made me laugh, I think some people should get themselves a sense of humour. For more info click here.

I only eat food labelled dog shit. Cat shit is repulsive however I would advise steering well clear of it.

well most dogs will eat cat shit if allowed..so if you eat dog shit, you're eating cat shit..
Understand ?

Dog shit. And that's bad, right?

Dog shit is very low in saturated fats.
What worries me is that you can never tell if its GM dog shit or not because the labelling never goes into that much detail.

to quote Homer Simpson "mmmm dog shit"

Yeah, when the man is putting all artificial shit in the shit then that's like... bad shit?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates