« Home | Snikty Snikty! *An X-Men 3 Review* » | Caution, May Contain Shit » | The Pandas Roar - I Don't Want To Get Married And ... » | I've Got Worms (In A Good Way) » | Transformers The Movie - Fucking Excellent! » | The Deer Hunter » | A Few Things About Me » | Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads? - Is Out On ... » | You Know Your Neighbours Are Arseholes When.... » | That New Halifax Advert » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

That's Not A Knife...

Christ almighty, what the fucks going on with knives? I seriously can't get over these figures. Why do kids need knives? Im a twenty odd year old bloke working in a city, I don't need a knife. What does a kid need one for?

I keep seeing stuff about this knife amnesty that is going on at the moment. Have you seen the weapons that are being handed in? It's not just stuff like flick knives or pen knives it's big fucking death bringers. Fucking Lord of the Rings type weaponry, battle axes and fuck off broad swords. Who the fuck has that type of shit lying about at home? I know there are those catalogues where you can buy the stuff but I didn't think anyone really did.

In my day you didn't bring knives to school. Jesus, you could get in trouble for carrying round a hard boiled conker (no shit). When I was a lad it was Street Fighter 2 stickers (the most desired being those shiny ones) and then later on Tazos. Sure bullying happened, I myself was picked on but I never thought 'Fuck it, tomorrow I bring in a knife', it just didn't happen.

So yeah, if you've got a fucking halberd at home, hand it in yeah? You've got till the thirtieth of June but the sooner the better.

I always carry a knife. A butter knife. Anyone comes near me I tell 'em to 'spread'.



Not really.


Not really funny either.

Made me laugh.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates