« Home | 6-6-6... The Number That Makes You Shit Your Pants... » | Quote Of The Week » | Batwoman Goes Lesbatronic » | A Super Hero Type Question » | I Shouldn't Have To Be Up So Early » | Thinking About Being Bald » | Not A Big Selling Point » | Idle Thoughts » | That's Not A Knife... » | Snikty Snikty! *An X-Men 3 Review* » 

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 

Bugger, I Forgot I'd Been Tagged

Last week I was tagged by Asterisk (of A Blog About Nowt fame, it's in the links section), and forgot all about it. Oops. I did start it though, honestly. Check out this funky bit of evidence to your right (feels a bit like a court room drama all this *exhibit A!*).

So, Ten things that annoy me about my workplace/colleagues. Im not promising ten but I'll give it a go.

1) Having set hours when I have to work. It's really shit knowing there's hours when you have to work. Some mornings the weather is beautiful and I just want to sit in the garden all day reading and to know you can't is fucking gutting.

2) Traveling to work. I fucking hate traveling, people who when talking about holidays say 'traveling is half the fun' need fucking shooting. I wouldn't even mind it that much if it wasn't for the fucking mongs that use public transport, they shouldn't be let out of the house let alone in a confined space with the general public.

3) Having nasty fuckers as colleagues. When you see someone being all paly-paly to their face then being fucking awful about them behind their back, I want to go over, punch them in the face and never have anything to do with them ever again. But I can't, I work with them so I have to ignore it. That sucks.

4) Having to pretend I care about this piece of shit job. When higher ups ask if there's something bothering me I want to say 'This job is pointless, what you do is pointless, that I have to be here so I have the necessary money to live makes me want to burn this fucking place down'. But I can't, that again, is something that sucks.

5) Not being able to ban some people from testing on sight. Seriously there are some people that come in here that just are fucking sex offenders in the making. You know when you look at someone and you think 'he's fucking dodgy', well there's plenty like that come through my door and they all will someday be working with children. Scary.

6) This job really is pointless. Sure you can test teachers skills but if they can have an infinite amount of tries at the test then what's the point? I had someone here that took over 22 attempts to pass their basic numeracy test. They now most likely work with kids. Pointless.

7) Not being allowed to punch some of the pieces of shit that come through here. In my opinion a good number of people that come in here are utter scum. They're rude, tardy and downright fucking nasty, people wonder about kids in school these days, well, im pointing fingers. Im not saying they're all bad, there are a few good ones but they're few and far between.

8) Seriously, why can't I punch these fuckers!? I know, I know, im kinda cheating with the 'candidates are shit' complaint but it's that bad that it deserves several separate complaints. I had one candidate not long ago make an official complaint about me and take it to the highest possible level. Why? Because they turned up twenty minutes late and I wouldn't let them test. Again, these are people that one day will be teachers.

9) Having family members asking if I enjoy my job. Well, I can hardly say 'No, it's shit'. I don't want to upset them.

10) Getting involved with all the bollocks co-workers generate. So and so is leaving end of the month. What's her name has had a baby. There's a training session in a week at Edinburgh. Did you hear about the works do!? God what a scene! I don't give a shit about any of it.

Just scraped ten!
*Took some messing about to get this to the top of the blog*

And there I was thinking you were fucking ignoring me. That whole works-parties and leaving-do's and giving-money-for-baby stuff is truly bollocks, isn't it? Still, it sounds like your job is totally rewarding otherwise.

It's like Office Space without the humour.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates