« Home | Smallville - Yet Again Im Blown Away » | 100 Films » | A Little Bit Personal » | Snookered » | Helping The Aged » | How Much? » | A Little Test To Pass The Time » | Kids Today » | Some Times You’ve Just Got To Laugh » | Please Stop Trying To Sell Me A Lifestyle » 

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 

Lost The Plot

Lost season two started on Channel 4 last night and I didn't watch one minute of it. I'd followed season one through faithfully and like many people upon seeing the final episode had the 'For fucks sake, we still don't know anything' response.

I've simply got too much on at the mo to start another 20 episode plus American tv show but even if I didn't I wouldn't quickly come back to Lost just because it's so infuriatingly slow. What winds me up more than anything is how Channel 4 keeps going on about 'catch up episodes', get up to date with everything that's happened so far, they say. ALMOST NOTHING HAS HAPPENED SO FAR.

There's a young lad who has the power to create things. A fat bloke with magic numbers. A Hobbit whose kicked the drugs. A bald bloke who can now walk thanks to the power of the island. A shaft which has got something in it. A French woman whose a nutter. Weird others which may or may not exist. And an Australian whose baby is the messiah or Damien depending on how things go.

That took a fucking paragraph. Someone I work with got bored of Lost and read on to find out what happens in season two, this apparently is the total of what happens in season two - 'Fuck all'.

So a big up yours to Lost, you took a promising idea and stretched it out beyond my patience, and im a patient guy.

Argh! You've gone and wetted my appetite.

I'll do you a deal, you send as many season 2 eps my way as you can and I might, just might give it a look if I find the time.

Its invasion I cant stand. What a boring load of shite that is. I only watch it so I can have a sneaky wank.

Ha! I thought I was the only one.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates