« Home | A Little Test To Pass The Time » | Kids Today » | Some Times You’ve Just Got To Laugh » | Please Stop Trying To Sell Me A Lifestyle » | Japan - Land Of The Much Touched Bum » | Meetings Suck » | Joey Potters Had A Baby! » | Idle Thoughts » | Quote Of The Week - Off The Telly » | Wanted For Crimes I Didn't Commit » 

Friday, April 28, 2006 

How Much?

Just fancied a snack so got myself a packet of crisps. After not many mouthfuls the packet was empty, 'fuck me that didn't take long' I thought so I checked how much was in it. 23g. 23g!!! What!? I know the amount you get in a packet has gone down but that's fucking shocking.

People are falling over themselves to report how petrol is now over a pound a litre but what about the shockingly small portions of crisps? What's going on with Petrol at least makes a sense to a degree what with there being a finite amount of it on the planet and there being fucking wars over it. There's no shortage on potatoes is there? Fucking millions of eateries have potatoes on their menu somewhere so there must surely be farms all over the world growing potatoes in large amounts. There hasn't been any high profile wars over potatoes either, so I can't see any reasonable explanation for the decreasing amount of crisps per packet.

People should be keeping an eye out for the first packet of crisps to weigh less than 20g, it can't be far off. God knows how I'll manage to eat crisps then, the bag will tighter than a fucking glove.

Anyone noticed these ridiculous amounts per packet? What's the smallest portion you've seen?

Yeah, I've noticed this, and it's shit. Try the posh vegetable crisps from Pret A Manger and the like. It says 25g on the packet, but I guess the crisps themselves must be more dense than normal crisps cos way more than half of the packet is air. It's not right.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates