« Home | Meetings Suck » | Joey Potters Had A Baby! » | Idle Thoughts » | Quote Of The Week - Off The Telly » | Wanted For Crimes I Didn't Commit » | Comic Frustrations » | Another Cracking Episode Of Smallville » | Im Going To Be Rich » | Something Fowl » | Fuck Me I Backed The Winner! » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

Japan - Land Of The Much Touched Bum

Not my words. The words of the Japanese rail association, who after countless complaints from women about blokes going for a bit of a feel have finally taken the necessary measures to stop these grabby males. Separate train cars for women. One of the most advanced countries on the planet is having to resort to isolating women from men as men are seemingly unable to behave themselves.

I knew the problem was bad over there (well, I'd seen it in a few Mangas). But I had no idea it had gotten this bad. 66% of Japanese women admit to being the victim of a perverted feel. 66%! Mental. While im glad something's being done it shouldn't have come to this, the men who 'touch' should be named and shamed in big fuck off fashion so that everyone knows about it.

If I was one of those women and was being touched up I would let off the foulest fart you've ever smelled in your life, I'd wait until their hand was near my hole so they could feel the heat off it. Teach the fuckers to mess with me.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates