« Home | Quote Of The Week - Off The Telly » | Wanted For Crimes I Didn't Commit » | Comic Frustrations » | Another Cracking Episode Of Smallville » | Im Going To Be Rich » | Something Fowl » | Fuck Me I Backed The Winner! » | A Little Flutter » | It Cracks Me Up » | Opposites Attract… » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Idle Thoughts

* It’s weird how im so laid back about so many things yet im able to fucking lose it in the blink of an eye. Just now I was trying to post something on the blog and I was getting ‘Files published… 0%’. Over and over with zero fucking progress, still am to tell you the truth so it might be a fucking long time before you read this but Christ on a stick! My eyes started bulging and I started calling the computer, the internet, God, BT and the chair im sitting on total and utter cunts.

* Im just not in the zone for work today. Well, I never am but especially not today, I read probably 40 odd comics yesterday and my minds still spinning with galactic adventures, magical quests and cool government conspiracies. Now im stuck here talking to teachers (whose main business is the crushing of dreams and imagination)… roll on closing time.

*I officially love the little Chinese lady which works at my local Chinese take-away (called rather unimaginatively ‘Good Food’). She must be 70 if she’s a day but she’s always smiling and never fails to lift my spirits. The best thing about her is that as someone’s leaving she shouts in a cheery voice ‘Say bye-bye!’ To which I can’t help but shout back ‘Bye-bye’ with genuine enthusiasm. Im not sure if she says bye like that due to some misunderstanding when she learned the language or whether it’s some ploy to engender good will among her customers. Either way she’s quickly becoming one of my favourite people of all time.

* Speaking of Chinese take-aways, have you ever noticed how free they are with prawn crackers? Odd isn’t it? I can’t help but think that while the Chinese have mastered efficiency in every other aspect of cuisine management they are still flummoxed as to how many prawn crackers to order/make.

* I was in Liverpool this weekend so I checked out the Beatles museum thing (it’s the law). It was pretty good but some fuckers were taking it far too seriously, there’s a bit where you can go in the yellow submarine and I was having a whale of time with the periscope. This middle aged, stuck up couple were giving me right fucking dirty looks, like this was far too serious a place for such monkey shines. What a pack of cunts. You’d think we were in the Tate (which is pretty laid back) the way this duo were behaving. It’s weird to think of Beatles fans that are dickheads. Mind you, they were probably the type of fans who couldn’t tell you the name of a Beatles album if there life depended on it. Fucking phonies.

* Walking through the City I made my way automatically to the nearest cash machine, upon my arrival I was quite annoyed as I’d forgotten that it’d been removed a week or so ago. I don’t understand why it had to go. What was the problem? Its convenient location? Now the nearest cash machine from work is five minutes further away and the queue is twice as long, fucking great eh?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates