« Home | Idle Thoughts » | Quote Of The Week - Off The Telly » | Wanted For Crimes I Didn't Commit » | Comic Frustrations » | Another Cracking Episode Of Smallville » | Im Going To Be Rich » | Something Fowl » | Fuck Me I Backed The Winner! » | A Little Flutter » | It Cracks Me Up » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Joey Potters Had A Baby!

Oh well, Joeys had a baby with the bloke from Cocktail. Urgh, I remember fancying the shit out of her and now she's a mum. Christ I feel old. I remember the first time I saw that video of her where she shows of her boobs while drunk, it feels like only yesterday. Well, saying that I think that might be because I watched it again yesterday, still though, always worth another viewing.

Good eh?

* Oh just one more thing (he says Columbo style) what has the Potter and that one from Top Gun gone and called the kid? Suri. Sounds a bit too much like sewer for my liking. She should have called it Jen... Andy would also have been acceptable.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates