« Home | Comic Frustrations » | Another Cracking Episode Of Smallville » | Im Going To Be Rich » | Something Fowl » | Fuck Me I Backed The Winner! » | A Little Flutter » | It Cracks Me Up » | Opposites Attract… » | Missing The Big Picture » | Am I The Fool? » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

Wanted For Crimes I Didn't Commit

As you may or may not have noticed (depending on how long it takes Blogger to update the pertinent information) I have changed my nom de plume from Le-Lak to The Wanted Man.

Please believe me when I tell you little or no ego is behind this change. For those who are unaware Le-Lak was a very quickly conceived alias to escape those who would treat me unfavourably if they could prove my identity. To be honest though im glad to be changing names, I was getting annoyed at people assuming I was French. Just so you know Le-Lak was merely Kal-El backwards (I know, I know, im a geek).

This new name though is not without a (somewhat) interesting back story. I was walking through the City earlier today when I was stopped by an individual of singular appearance and demeanor.

He was an African gentleman of somewhere between forty five and fifty years of age. A large man with a bald head, bulging eyes and an insane grin, he immediately had my full attention. I've never before seen a man wearing a leather jacket over a sports jacket before (both of which were open exposing his flabby body) but it leaves an indelible mark upon the memory let me tell you. In his right hand he was wielding a batter powered fan which could easily drown out the noise of any busy motorway. He simply looked at me and said 'You are the man... you are the wanted man'.
Who am I to argue?

Good reason for a name change. He was clearly quite sure you were the wanted man.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates