« Home | Happy New Year And All That Guff » | Have You Got You're Christmas Shopping Done? » | I Saw Richard Ashcroft Live! - Oh, Coldplay Were T... » | Comic Review - Woodward, Webster & Arron » | Quote Of The Week » | Idle Thoughts » | The Pandas Roar - What's Wrong With Being Homophobic? » | Comic Review - Richardson, Roberts & Manford » | Im Back From Amsterdam! » | Break In Service » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

The Pandas Roar - Happy New Year

Hello there! A happy new year to all my fellow homophobes!

I fucking loved Christmas and New Year, got pissed as a fart. If you didn't, sorry to hear that but don't let me catch you moaning on about it like a bloody girl when im trying to tell you how great a time I had, it winds me up and leads to me biting your head off. Not the best way for you to break you recent string of misfortune is it?
Anything been winding me up? Yeah, that James Cunt or whatever his name is, whining on about how good looking his bird is, who give a flying fuck? Sing a song that gets my feet tapping your whiney arsed twat. Honestly, I thought it was bad enough back in the days of David Gray but there seem to be legions of these moany arsed singers nowadays all moaning about how their girlfriends have left them or have snuffed it. Either way these ladies are better off in my opinion.
Oh! One annoying thing pre-Christmas was the queues in the Post Office, now im not the sort of spoilt twat that moans about queues but the queues here weren't moving because old ladies were pissing gossiping to the staff. 'How's your Alice?', 'How's your Tonys leg been since the operation?', 'I saw Gladis the other day wearing a brand new skirt the cheeky bitch, she fools no-one, I saw her buy it in Scope'...... Shite like that. It's bad enough having to send packages to my native China, on top of that having to actually write the contents on the box, I mean fair enough my nan most likely is going to guess that im sending her some bamboo as that's the only thing she likes but let there be at least a chance she's in for a change eh?
I recommend setting up a new queue in the post office for old women to chat about their feeble lives, letting regular people and Pandas go about their business.
Panda out.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates