« Home | Have You Got You're Christmas Shopping Done? » | I Saw Richard Ashcroft Live! - Oh, Coldplay Were T... » | Comic Review - Woodward, Webster & Arron » | Quote Of The Week » | Idle Thoughts » | The Pandas Roar - What's Wrong With Being Homophobic? » | Comic Review - Richardson, Roberts & Manford » | Im Back From Amsterdam! » | Break In Service » | Miniature Interview - Freddy Kreuger » 

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 

Happy New Year And All That Guff

Now then, how've you been? Had a good Christmas? For the sake of this post we'll all pretend I care. My Christmas was your standard semi enjoyable affair and New Years was the even more standard disappointment (the world didn't end).

Is there anything worse than being snug in bed and having to kick the covers off and trudge to work? As far as I can tell there isn't so im taking my frustration out on you fuckers. Fuckers. Eargh, I feel like I've eaten five whole tins of Roses, which isn't far off the mark when I think about it.

So were my gifts and cards well received? For the sake of this post I'll pretend you care (you see, blogging is a two way thing). Yes, everyone was bowled over by how fucking awesome my gifts were, not since the three wise men gave that kid in a manger gifts which were far too old for him has someone been so impressed by gift giving.

To paraphrase Mark Twain, because quoting is so passe, im not dead. I know he said it in a fancier way but im modernising it and bringing it up to date, which in this case, as in most cases, means the death of it's spirit. My death has been announced over at Weird Is Wonderful but this is infact erroneous, either that or im some spooky ghost haunting the internet, I'll leave that open for debate.

So why has it been so long since my last post? Well, I could give you some long winded story which you'd see right through so I'll just say this... I couldn't be arsed till now.

2005 is now over, I think what saddens me the most is that Transformers the movie is now set in the past. How sad is that? We're in 2006 and there isn't a talking robot in sight, apart from those dodgy shuffling ones in Japan, which I'll admit are pretty cool but none of them can transform into a lorry.

As with every new year I now look forward to peoples ridiculous new years resolutions, which of course will all be long forgotten by February. I wonder, do people who adhere to over calendars do the same thing? On the Chinese new year do loads of Orientals make a resolution to... I don't know, stop eating dogs for instance, Only to be chewing on an Alsatian before you can say chop stick?

So that was my first post of the new year, just as shit as those from the year before. Hope you enjoyed it.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates