« Home | Somebody Save Me! » | The Pandas Roar - Happy New Year » | Happy New Year And All That Guff » | Have You Got You're Christmas Shopping Done? » | I Saw Richard Ashcroft Live! - Oh, Coldplay Were T... » | Comic Review - Woodward, Webster & Arron » | Quote Of The Week » | Idle Thoughts » | The Pandas Roar - What's Wrong With Being Homophobic? » | Comic Review - Richardson, Roberts & Manford » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Idle Thoughts

* So watched Smallville last night, on the whole I'll say it was a promising start. Lois Lane has become a regular cast member and we saw some bad ass Kryptonians, shame they had to leave so soon. I also like the fact that Lionel is blind again, that bloke just doesn't have any luck.

* I was walking through a shopping centre yesterday and spotted one of those poxy type stalls selling paintball paraphernalia of all things. Masks, gloves, paint, you get the idea, what intrigued me was a sign saying 'gift idea'. What the fuck does that mean? Couldn't anything be a 'gift idea', all you have to do is look at something for purchase and you could think about buying it for someone.

* Playing Resident Evil 4 last night I nearly shat myself . Again. After dealing with this huge fucking fish armed only with spears all the townspeople are having these big tentacle type things sprouting out of them. I wish the merchant sold ammo, better yet I wish I could rob him.

* Finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird which I did enjoy greatly but I couldn't help but thinking that if I'd written a story with such an abrupt end in high school I would have received pretty harsh criticism from my teacher such as 'What? There's no ending, that's shit. Do it again!'. Seriously though, good book, keep up the good work Harper Lee.

* I've been freezing my arse off up in the testing centre recently but on coming in today the room was nice and toasty, the heater finally being fixed. No sitting in my coat, gloves and scarve today!

* Had a few pints this weekend with my mates, I left fairly early on and have had news that their were fisticuffs after I left. I love a bit of violent gossip myself and look forward to hearing alternate accounts of what happened, hopefully they'll be some reconstructions.

* So Big Brother is back in the mainstream conscious. I've not taken that much interest personally, mainly because it's usually the same thing over and over again. I did flick on the other day and saw Barrymore acting like a Nazi. Nice going mate, that'll make people forget about the dead body in your swimming pool. Personally im hoping Maggot of GLC fame will win *fingers crossed*.

* Been to one or two art galleries recently, or yes readers, bettering myself I am. I have to say they're quite fantastic, for a kick off they're free which should appeal to all the skinflints out there but there actually a good way to spend an afternoon. You're brain feels good for the overload and you're liver is grateful for the break also if you tell anyone you've been to a gallery they pull that impressed 'Hmmm' face .

Not a problem sir, as far as im aware Mr.Smith, Mr.Wills and Mr.Thompson were all involved in the unpleasantness.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates