« Home | Clubbing : The Culture of Wankers » | "One for Firefly the movie please" » | The rant of the day.... part two » | Rant of the day » | The craziest thing I've seen on TV in a while » | The Mourning Post » | It's official, the City Varieties suck balls » | A big thank you » | Warning - Warning - Warning * City Varieties may h... » | I yearn for the death of a salesman. » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

The Rock Show

Okay, so I went to a gig last night, I've enjoyed every gig I've ever been to, even the ones I don't remember but this one was very enjoyable, you could say it kicked ass.

I shook hands with a guy from a band called Army of Freshman, im not sure if they're any good because I didn't hear them but due to the fact that I met one of the band im going to say they're awesome.

Had a few pints, got myself a band t-shirt (which im wearing right now), the bands rocked and on top of that the last band put on an interesting show with an inflatable sheep, what more can you ask for?

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates