« Home | Rant of the day » | The craziest thing I've seen on TV in a while » | The Mourning Post » | It's official, the City Varieties suck balls » | A big thank you » | Warning - Warning - Warning * City Varieties may h... » | I yearn for the death of a salesman. » | What have I been up to this weekend? » | Even gayer than we first thought. » | NOBODY steps on a church in my town! » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

The rant of the day.... part two


Hey, just had a sudden thought after seeing a lame commercial. What if Tony Blair had never shagged that bony, minging gloryhound?
I think most people call her Cherie, im not even going to acknowledge what a dubious name Cherie is, the name given to a child by pretentious adults with little common sense and too much money.

What I really hate about Cherie is this smug air she always has about her, like that mother of that kid in your class who could half decently play a violin. I was always hoping that kid would develop a drug habit and sell the violin just to get another fix, that way removing that stupid fucking perma-grin off her face.

Why do we care what Cherie Blair has to say? Okay, she's touched Tonys penis at least a few times, but I doubt she's the only person at Downing street that's done that.

So Cherie, you glorified whore, your not the British equivalent of Hilary Clinton, your the posh equivalent of a common slapper, get off my TV now.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates