« Home | Warning - Warning - Warning * City Varieties may h... » | I yearn for the death of a salesman. » | What have I been up to this weekend? » | Even gayer than we first thought. » | NOBODY steps on a church in my town! » | The top 5 comic book characters to go drinking with » | All we need is a little Energon and a lot of luck. » | This is totally going in my blog! » | I have no idea if this will work » 

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 

A big thank you

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the City Varities (shakes fist) but I've just realised that its been a week today since the inception of this blog (it feels much longer) and there's some people I'd just like to say thanks to or just hey.

*To my sister who is totally awesome and knows everything, thanks for, well... everything. She seems to think that us going to Pizza Hut is blog worthy so goddam it, im putting it in the blog!

-Me and my sister went to Pizza Hut, we got a free serving of chicken wings and I think between us we ran their Pepsi and Fanta taps dry. Oh, and we were told there'd be a twenty minute wait for a table and it was more like 2 minutes, im sure that dude was only telling people that to dissuade them from coming in, just so he could have a quiet day. A group of girls were celebrating someone's birthday and it was mental, lights were turned off people were blindfolded, there was a lot of shouting and confusion, kinda like a interrogation in many ways but with pizza.
Hmmmm, that was more interesting than I thought it was going to be.

* To the nutter at weirdiswonderful.blogspot.com and Rodney Wallace for both linking their blogs to mine, thank you, I don't deserve it.

* To the writing crew at PIC for giving me the inspiration to start blogging.

* To anyone who left a comment on my blogs, even if you were just advertising your own site, be it motor parts or penis enlargement therapy, you make it look like I've got more readers than I do, thanks.

* To Katie for having the patience and understanding to listen to me moan on and then give good advice, thanks again.

* To Michelle for sending me a picture of a giant alligator, im sure you meant well.

* And lest I forget, a big thank you to all who turned up for my quiet birthday celebrations, as well as card senders and well wishers, I appreciate you all.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates