« Home | Even gayer than we first thought. » | NOBODY steps on a church in my town! » | The top 5 comic book characters to go drinking with » | All we need is a little Energon and a lot of luck. » | This is totally going in my blog! » | I have no idea if this will work » 

Monday, October 03, 2005 

What have I been up to this weekend?


You know I was out drinking Friday night and you know I saw the hilarious Deuce Bigalow yesterday, but apart from that, what have I been up to? I know your all dying to know and I think it should make for some interesting reading. And yes, I have run out of ideas.

- Saturday morning I found a flyer in my pocket for a 'fantasy night' at a stripclub which included among other things, naughty nurses and sexy maids, is it just me or are you noticing a fetish here for women in the service industry. What's next? Kinky Dinnerladies? Although I have to say it would be hilarious to ask for a private dance and to be asked in turn 'Do you want chips with that?' Which I also wouldn't turn down.

- I wound up in a PC world helping out a friend carry a piece of IKEA type flat pack furniture, the checkout girl was to my liking but when I tried to talk to her I became a gibbering idiot. It was as if I had just been shot with a tranquilizer dart. In unrelated news I've booked my computer in for a health check and will be returning to that same PC world this weekend.

- McDonald's are doing these funky superhero toys, you know im a bit of a comic book geek so I made it my mission to find them. After a few non-starts with McDonald's eateries that were far too crowded to even consider entering I went into a quiet one and was told that they were all sold out. Undeterred I talked someone into giving me a lift to every McDonald's in the local area, I really have far too much spare time. I was lucky, quite early on in this leg of my mission, a very helpful lady told me, 'Errrrrr, I've got Superman and some other fellas.' which included Batman and Robin, I bought all three for one pound each! Bargain! Amazingly there was no gibbering idiocy in evidence with this attractive female, I just may have been too excited with my superhero toys.

- There's a really posh/swanky restaurant in Leeds, walking around the back I noticed a tramp asleep on the ground and my friend pointed out a spot where men have sex with prostitutes not a stones throw from this lavish establishment. Do you ever get the feeling that the world is a fucked up place?

- A good friend of mine has done some hilarious posts on a blog he has started, so impressed am I that you will find a link to the site to your right, 'Rodney Recommends', I am sure he will deftly conquer the internet. I am now desperately looking for a miniature plastic man of my own to team up with.

- I put up a Glitterati poster without even owning their album, I feel like such a fraud, it looks awesome though and if anyone asks I suppose I can defend myself with the fact that I once saw them live, though in truth I didn't really like them that much. Their poster is awesome though.

So there you go, a taster of what I've been up to, I should do a 'proper' post soon.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates