« Home | The Rock Show » | Clubbing : The Culture of Wankers » | "One for Firefly the movie please" » | The rant of the day.... part two » | Rant of the day » | The craziest thing I've seen on TV in a while » | The Mourning Post » | It's official, the City Varieties suck balls » | A big thank you » | Warning - Warning - Warning * City Varieties may h... » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

Ni ta ma de tian xia suo you de ren dou gai si (one for you Firefly fans)

I feel supremley shitty today, the only thing which has restrained me so far from unleashing some biblical whoop ass on some cretins is my little Flash toy which I have perched in the testing centre, whenever I look at him he calms me down with his cheeky smile, but when anyone gives him a derisive look as if to say 'Do you know you've got a fucking toy in this room!?', I feel like grabbing Flash and ramming him down their fucking throat until their death or at the very least an apology for being such a judgmental fuckwit.

I haven't gone through my usual getting ready in the morning routine (its what a regular person has, so back the fuck off if you've got any snide opinions) so im feeling less than totally fresh, and all these goons come out of the wood work with their perfect hair and perfect teeth, they look they've come straight from one of those fucking adverts for Dorritos. God I hate those, them simpering degenerates who pull faces and try and be funny while making you nauseous, they act like butter wouldn't melt but you just know they've all sucked so much cock to be in those adverts that they're parents are deeply ashamed of them. Anyway yeah, I hate how fucking smug they are at how perfect they are while I look like I should be selling the big issue, well fuck them.

My deepest hate goes towards people who come to the centre in groups, I can abide up to threes but beyond that they get nothing but my uttermost contempt, and im not afraid to tell them as such. They are always the most smiling/simpering kind who always shoot these kinda knowing looks to each other when all they really know is how to be cowardly fucks, honestly in my eyes their just weak willed and pathetic and should die before anyone else has to suffer them.

It may be me but I could swear most of these people look the same, they all dress the same and do their hair the same way so when they say 'Geee, don't you remember me? I was in last week, tee hee hee', I can't help but want to reply 'If you developed a sense of individuality or personal style to separate you from all the other smug asshats that come through this door you may become somewhat memorable you fucking sheep'.

Damm it feels good to get that off my chest, I'd feel better if it weren't for the fact that the arseholes made me turn off the fans as 'air was getting in their face' so we all have to boil together making me feel ranker than I already do. Soon though they shall return to wherever they've come from and I can go home, get drunk and remove this working day from my memory, damm, that'll be sweet.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates