« Home | Miniature sidekick interview » | Ni ta ma de tian xia suo you de ren dou gai si (on... » | The Rock Show » | Clubbing : The Culture of Wankers » | "One for Firefly the movie please" » | The rant of the day.... part two » | Rant of the day » | The craziest thing I've seen on TV in a while » | The Mourning Post » | It's official, the City Varieties suck balls » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005 

How to tell if someone is a decent human being, judging by their band t-shirt

Quite a lengthy title I know but coming up with a clever title is so annoying and if it takes you too long it strikes you as the most pointless exercise you can ever undertake, apart from jogging, run you fuckers or walk! There is no middle ground!

Okay so it's hard to discern if someone is a decent human being and its even harder to do so judging by their attire, apart from some golden rules like 'anyone sporting a 'popped' collar is a twat' but apart from those rare few exceptions everything is uncertain territory.

Now there exists something called a 'Band T-Shirt' which in theory is for people to wear who like a specific band but really it's worn so the wearer can let other people know that they like that specific band or if it's from a specific gig, so the wearer can let people know that they went to that gig.

Still with me? Now today I saw someone wearing a Coldplay t-shirt, now this says either 'Im a miserable bastard with no taste in music' or 'I had nothing left in my house to wear that was clean'. Not good things to be saying to people really but at least we now know the score.

Later on someone came in wearing a Linkin Park t-shirt that wasn't 14 or younger, can you guess what this says? For those of you who can't it says 'Im emotionally and socially retarded'. Hopefully by now your getting an idea of how people thinking they look good in a band t-shirt are actually giving you advanced warning about them, we'll try a few others.

Brand new U2 t-shirt = 'I haven't go the sense to realise they've gone shit' or 'Im over 40', if the wearer is in fact not over 40 then it says 'Im a sad bastard'.

Trivium = Now you see this one is quite clever, as I looked it up and trivium in Latin actually means 'Twat', quite clever how they hit you with that twice.

Any band I think is awesome - 'I like awesome music' if its faded it means 'I've liked awesome music for quite a while'.

So I hope your now slightly more well equipped in an awkward situation when your talking to someone wearing a Slipknot hoodie, for those who still haven't caught on, this situation = you don't have to give a second thought to anything this person says as they're a total prick.
Right, now to find my Avril Lavigne t-shirt (= I fancy fit Canadians).

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates