« Home | Ahh, What To Do!? » | Jimmy Spinners » | Float Like A Wasp » | Get Off Your High Horse Before I Drop Kick You Off It » | Excellent » | Changing The Subject » | Quote Of The Week » | How Do » | Where Are You Going Now!? » | Blocked » 

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 

Rocking Out With Public Transport

This morning I took the bus to work with my sister. She's got one of those Ipod thingys, she offered me a headphone, I at first declined but soon banged it in my left lug, you know what she said 'You best not have any ear wax', siblings eh?

I am seriously not ready for any sort of personal music device of that nature. Much like that family in Gremlins weren't ready for old Gizmo, oh yeah, bang water on him, give them a bucket of KFC after midnight, whats the worse that could happen? Idiots.

Oh yeah the music thing, not ready at all. We got the Ghostbusters theme tune on and I was banging my head like a crazy person. I came close to singing out loud about 5 times, if I had one of those things myself I'd probably end up trying to get the driver to do a duet with me and we both know how wrong that'd be. I've heard him humming, the mans tone deaf.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates