« Home | Get Off Your High Horse Before I Drop Kick You Off It » | Excellent » | Changing The Subject » | Quote Of The Week » | How Do » | Where Are You Going Now!? » | Blocked » | Idle Thoughts » | The Funny Thing Is... » | Awesome Scrubs Moment » 

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 

Float Like A Wasp

Is there anyway to avoid a wasp flying at your head without looking like a complete berk?

There I was this morning, looking interesting and mysterious as usual (read scruffy and odd smelling, well, that's a kind of mystery isn't it?), when I spot a wasp making a bee line (wasp line surely?) straight for my eyeball.

When a wasp is zooming for your eyeball your immediately presented with options as to how to react to this insectoid threat. I for one never adopt the attitude of 'stand still and it will leave you alone', instead I weave my head like a pro boxer, sadly this leaves the people who were thinking I was all interesting and mysterious in the frame of mind that they were mistaken and I am in fact a mental.

Shame.

To answer your opening question: No. One will always look a complete tosser trying to bat away any sort of flying insect.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates