« Home | Changing The Subject » | Quote Of The Week » | How Do » | Where Are You Going Now!? » | Blocked » | Idle Thoughts » | The Funny Thing Is... » | Awesome Scrubs Moment » | Great Potatoes Of Fire » | Machines In The Toilets » 

Sunday, September 17, 2006 

Excellent

You are Batman

You are dark, love gadgets
and have vowed to help the innocent
not suffer the pain you have endured.

Batman 70%

Spider-Man 70%

Robin 69%

Hulk 65%

Supergirl 62%

Catwoman 60%

Superman 55%

Green Lantern 45%

The Flash 40%

Wonder Woman 37%

Iron Man 35%


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

I'm superman, awesome

I'm the Green Lantern. How fucking lame is that?!

MJ - Cool

A - Dude, GL rocks, who would you have ideally wanted?

Spidey or Wolverine. Even Cyclops would have been less gay than GL. But then, you know me: I'm a Marvel guy rather than a DC guy. I did have a GL comic once, though. And I've got a massive set of DC trading cards.

Spidey, Wolvie and Cycke are great. I've always liked the Green Lantern concept. I'll be reviewing GL in the next comic book round up, it'll be a cracking read.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates