« Home | Idle Thoughts » | The Funny Thing Is... » | Awesome Scrubs Moment » | Great Potatoes Of Fire » | Machines In The Toilets » | Basically, I Went To A Book Signing » | Hey » | Are You Jesting? » | Filling Time » | Chav Card #3 » 

Sunday, September 03, 2006 

Blocked

Ah, for fucks sake, thats all I need. Blogspot has now been blocked on my works poxy internet. It winds me to fuck when a website I like gets blocked. I know I can use those by pass sites but they usually have the speed of a turtle thats been knee capped.

There's far too a hardcore attitude to people doing a bit of surfing during work hours. Especially when I see so many fuckers just chatting away. I don't like that many people where I work so that's not always an option.

The whole attitude of 'Wanted Man, it doesn't look very professional when people see you reading Wizard.com' fucks me off because I don't think people seeing these bloaters scratching their arses and shooting the breeze is cracking either.

Hopefully this wont lessen the awesome amount of posts I bang out.

That's bogus, man. Fascists!

Its a curse. Some of my fave sites are blocked due to 'excessive vulgar language' at work.

Grrrr

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates