« Home | Awesome Scrubs Moment » | Great Potatoes Of Fire » | Machines In The Toilets » | Basically, I Went To A Book Signing » | Hey » | Are You Jesting? » | Filling Time » | Chav Card #3 » | Someone Glass The DJ » | Chav Card #2 » 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 

The Funny Thing Is...

A few nights I was out in town with some friends when the most foolish of our number was approached by some ladies from a hen night.

Now im not going to knock hen nights because, hey, that would just take forever and I don't really have anything against them in principal, only the execution. I mean, look at your classic stag night, plenty of drinking, some strippers, someone gets tied to a lamp post, possibly a case of hypothermia, you know what im saying? Classy.

So where was I? Oh yes, the foolish friend. Anyway, so the bride to be has this challenge to get a bloke to take off his underwear, now I'll raise my hand and admit that I did egg the bloke on to do it but in my defence I didn't think even he would be so much a fool as to go along with it. But go along with it he did, as was proven when his jeans were pulled down a short time later.

As we were walking onto to another bar, the old foolish friend comes out with the following.

- The funny thing is *pulls the pants out of his jacket pocket* these are my dads pants.

It really was the crowning moment of the night, and yes, I did point out that it was more disturbing/worrying than funny.

Can I get an "eww"?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates