« Home | Are You Jesting? » | Filling Time » | Chav Card #3 » | Someone Glass The DJ » | Chav Card #2 » | A Verbal Speed Bump » | Chav Card #1 » | Film Four Is Now Free » | BB News - Sezer Arrested » | First Of The Gang To Die » 

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 

Hey

Just checking in to let you guys know im not dead. There's no real reason for the lack of posts, I've just been reading quite a bit recently and each days it's been a toss up between reading a few short stories OR doing a post. Needless to say the victorian ghost stories came out on top.

You probably come by this blog to be amused, entertained or informed. Sorry to break it to you but I don't see that happening this time round as im being totally self indulgent and saying hello to some friends of mine that have been over in the big apple.

- Hey guys, welcome back, did you see Jerry Seinfeld? How was central park? *Thinks of other things to ask about New York*... Was it hot? I heard it was hot.

Christ, aren't you glad you're not a friend of mine with inane shite like that coming out of my mouth?

So yeah, im just rambling now. The girlfriends a bit moody at the mo, it's to do with a few things really but boils down to going out with me (can't blame her).

The other day I was in a public toilet, washing my hands and looked at the condom machine and was amazed at the bargains to be had, a 3 pack costs about three pound twenty in Superdrug but you could get two for a pound in the machine! Proper Durex as well. I considered stocking up but then thought against it, might look a bit dodgy if anyone walked in.

I'll do another post in a while about what I got up to last night, that should be semi-interesting. Maybe not. I make no promises.

Well, I might read it. I might not.

RD - Fair enough : )

P - I've never succesfully bought condoms from a condom machine. I once had to talk two German women into giving me a condom due to lack of success with said machines.

R - As always, you crack me up.

I always thought the condoms in those washrooms were dodgy...? Like don't trust them. Not that I know anything about the innder working of the men's loo!

cheers,
Candy
http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates