« Home | Kindness Gone Unrewarded » | Wonder Woman Is An OAP » | Water You On About » | Should I Hit This Kid With My Cricket Bat? *The Mo... » | Summer Tunes » | Am Back So's I Am » | Im Off To Bony Scotland » | Quote Of The Week » | World Cup Update - Kinda » | Lord Of The Rings : The Third Release » 

Monday, July 10, 2006 

Yarr! A Pie-rat Review

I've done another awesome review for six lines (i'll be knocking a link in the links section sharpish). This time round - Jack Sparrow 2.


Will it shiver your timbers? Find out here.

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates