« Home | World Cup Update - Kinda » | Lord Of The Rings : The Third Release » | Eyes Wide Shut » | Cool Robot Videos » | Noel Edmonds Wanking Has Been Put On Hold » | The Latest Banksy » | Help Screech! » | Marvel Zombies - Awesome! » | The Benchwarmers = Belly Laughs » | No Pics » 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 

Quote Of The Week

Some things should happen on soft pages, not cold metal.
- Harper Lee

I lifted this from a letter recently written by Lee, something I spied on BBC news, for the full thing go here.

'Tis better to have loved & lost, than never to have loved at all'

- another superb quote.

"who said it, who said it?" I hear you call.

I'll tell you who said it sunshine
- me.

Ha!

'Beware false prophets'.

Your monkeyshines make me chuckle.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates