« Home | Water You On About » | Should I Hit This Kid With My Cricket Bat? *The Mo... » | Summer Tunes » | Am Back So's I Am » | Im Off To Bony Scotland » | Quote Of The Week » | World Cup Update - Kinda » | Lord Of The Rings : The Third Release » | Eyes Wide Shut » | Cool Robot Videos » 

Thursday, July 06, 2006 

Wonder Woman Is An OAP

Picked this up from Wizards website. Wonder Woman is now 65 years of age.


What d'ya reckon? The most shaggable pensioner alive? Well... if she was real that is.

* Im a bit late on this, so if you've heard this already well whoopdy do, check you out. Apologies also for missing out on Canada day (they're now 139 I think) and the 4th of July for the Americans (not sure how old they are but they bought a lot of fireworks).

best regards, nice info » »

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The Wanted Man
  • Im like Superman without the super. With a head cold. Confused? Me too.
My profile

Blogs & Sites I Like

Geeky Stuff

Do you think the Flintstones and the Rubbles ever did a bit of wife swapping?
Yes! They were a right set of dirty fuckers
I bet the lads would have done but the ladies wouldn't hear of it
No! Don't be so fucking sick
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from the_man_that_is_wanted. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates